External End Users and Firm Innovation Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slavica Rocheska & Olivera Kostoska & Marjan Angeleski & Gjorgji Mancheski, 2014. "User-Driven Innovation: Towards A New Innovation Paradigm," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 31-41.
More about this item
KeywordsUser innovation; User interaction; Lead user; Innovation performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-12 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-03-12 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2011-03-12 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-12 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-03-12 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:11-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .