Report NEP-TID-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:29083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Blasco, 2011. "Patent Races with Dynamic Complementarity," Working Papers wp733, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Barbara Fuchs & Martin Woerter, 2011. "External End Users and Firm Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 11-276, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Thomas Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2011. "Patent Pools and Product Development," Working Papers 2011-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Pascal Corbel & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "The evolution of patent functions: New trends, main challenges and implications for firm strategy," Working Papers 1106, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/269684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore