Orchestrating innovation with user communities in the creative industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Luthje, Christian & Herstatt, Cornelius & von Hippel, Eric, 2005. "User-innovators and "local" information: The case of mountain biking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 951-965, August.
- Eric von Hippel & Ralph Katz, 2002. "Shifting Innovation to Users via Toolkits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 821-833, July.
- Jeppesen, Lars Bo & Laursen, Keld, 2009. "The role of lead users in knowledge sharing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1582-1589, December.
- Von Hippel, Eric A. & Katz, Ralph, 2002. "Shifting Innovation to Users Via Toolkits," Working papers 4232-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans, 2007. "Innovation creation by online basketball communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Dahlander, Linus & Magnusson, Mats G., 2005. "Relationships between open source software companies and communities: Observations from Nordic firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 481-493, May.
- Osterloh, Margit & Rota, Sandra, 2007. "Open source software development--Just another case of collective invention?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 157-171, March.
- Mahr, Dominik & Lievens, Annouk, 2012. "Virtual lead user communities: Drivers of knowledge creation for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 167-177.
- Franke, Nikolaus & Shah, Sonali, 2003. "How communities support innovative activities: an exploration of assistance and sharing among end-users," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-178, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabras, Ignazio & Goumagias, Nikolaos D. & Fernandes, Kiran & Cowling, Peter & Li, Feng & Kudenko, Daniel & Devlin, Sam & Nucciarelli, Alberto, 2017. "Exploring survival rates of companies in the UK video-games industry: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 305-314.
- Martinez-Torres, Rocio & Olmedilla, Maria, 2016. "Identification of innovation solvers in open innovation communities using swarm intelligence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 15-24.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:240-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia Martinez, Marian, 2017. "Inspiring crowdsourcing communities to create novel solutions: Competition design and the mediating role of trust," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 296-304.
- Ryan Rumble & Vincent Mangematin, 2015. "Business Model Implementation: The Antecedents of Multi-Sidedness," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01183388, HAL.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:245-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-01183388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Koch & Michael Bierbamer, 2016. "Opening your product: impact of user innovations and their distribution platform on video game success," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(4), pages 357-368, November.
- Barnes, Stuart J. & Pressey, Andrew D., 2016. "Cyber-mavens and online flow experiences: Evidence from virtual worlds," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 285-296.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-innovation; Community management; Innovation; Video game; Online communities; User;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2013-10-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-10-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2013-10-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:gemptp:halshs-00848861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.