A Simple Derivation of the Efficiency Bound for Conditional Moment Restriction Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sueishi, Naoya, 2016. "A simple derivation of the efficiency bound for conditional moment restriction models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 57-59.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel A. Domínguez & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2004. "Consistent Estimation of Models Defined by Conditional Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1601-1615, September.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2011.
"Testing For Nonnested Conditional Moment Restrictions Via Conditional Empirical Likelihood,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 114-153, February.
- Taisuke Otsu & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2005. "Testing for Non-nested Conditional Moment Retrictions via Conditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1533, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990.
"Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 809-837, July.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation Of Nonlinear Models," Papers 341, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2013.
"Smooth minimum distance estimation and testing with conditional estimating equations: Uniform in bandwidth theory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 47-59.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2013. "Smooth Minimum Distance Estimation and Testing with Conditional Estimating Equations: Uniform in Bandwidth Theory," TSE Working Papers 13-404, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2000. "Generalization Of Gmm To A Continuum Of Moment Conditions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 797-834, December.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2004.
"Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1667-1714, November.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-124, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
- Jian Zhang, 2003. "Sieve Empirical Likelihood and Extensions of the Generalized Least Squares," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Severini, Thomas A. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2001. "A simplified approach to computing efficiency bounds in semiparametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 23-66, May.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional moment restrictions; Empirical likelihood; Fisher information; Least favorable submodel.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.