Endogeneity in ultrahigh dimension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Donald W. K. Andrews, 1999.
"Consistent Moment Selection Procedures for Generalized Method of Moments Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 543-564, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1997. "Consistent Moment Selection Procedures for Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1146R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- P. Bühlmann & M. Kalisch & M. H. Maathuis, 2010. "Variable selection in high-dimensional linear models: partially faithful distributions and the pc -simple algorithm," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 261-278.
- Eric Gautier & Alexandre Tsybakov, 2011.
"High-Dimensional Instrumental Variables Regression and Confidence Sets,"
2011-13, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Eric Gautier & Alexandre Tsybakov, 2014. "High-dimensional instrumental variables regression and confidence sets," Working Papers hal-00591732, HAL.
- Liao, Zhipeng, 2013. "Adaptive Gmm Shrinkage Estimation With Consistent Moment Selection," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(05), pages 857-904, October.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2004.
"Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1667-1714, November.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Gautam Tripathi & Hyungtaik Ahn, 2001. "Empirical Likelihood-Based Inference in Conditional Moment Restriction Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-124, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Caner, Mehmet, 2009. "Lasso-Type Gmm Estimator," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 270-290, February.
- Jianqing Fan & Jinchi Lv, 2008. "Sure independence screening for ultrahigh dimensional feature space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 849-911.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Addendum: Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(5), pages 768-768.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Lu, Biao, 2001. "Consistent model and moment selection procedures for GMM estimation with application to dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 123-164, March.
- Hui Zou & Trevor Hastie, 2005. "Regularization and variable selection via the elastic net," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 301-320.
- Severini, Thomas A. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2001. "A simplified approach to computing efficiency bounds in semiparametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 23-66, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Chen, Song Xi & Chen, Xiaohong, 2015.
"High dimensional generalized empirical likelihood for moment restrictions with dependent data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 283-304.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Chen, Song Xi & Chen, Xiaohong, 2014. "High Dimensional Generalized Empirical Likelihood for Moment Restrictions with Dependent Data," MPRA Paper 59640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Achim Ahrens & Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2015. "Two-Step Lasso Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Yoonseok Lee & Mehmet Caner & Xu Han, 2015. "Adaptive Elastic Net GMM Estimation with Many Invalid Moment Conditions: Simultaneous Model and Moment Selection," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 177, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Zhu, Ying, 2015. "Sparse Linear Models and l1−Regularized 2SLS with High-Dimensional Endogenous Regressors and Instruments," MPRA Paper 81217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Gillen & Erik Snowberg & Leeat Yariv, 2015. "Experimenting with Measurement Error: Techniques with Applications to the Caltech Cohort Study," NBER Working Papers 21517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Task Force Members Include: Lilli Japec & Frauke Kreuter & Marcus Berg & Paul Biemer & Paul Decker & Cliff Lampe & Julia Lane & Cathy O'Neil & Abe Usher, 2015. "AAPOR Report on Big Data," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4eb9b798fd5b42a8b53a9249c, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsFocused GMM; Sparsity recovery; Endogenous variables; Oracle property; Conditional moment restriction; Estimating equation; Over identi cation; Global minimization; Semi-parametric efficiency;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.