Environmental Technology Transfer via Free Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Azusa Itoh & Makoto Tawada, 2003. "Environment, trade and the welfare gains from the transfer of pollution abatement technology," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 519-534, November.
- David Popp, 2008. "International Technology Transfer for Climate Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 39, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Marjit, Sugata, 2003. "Protecting consumers through protection: The role of tariff-induced technology transfer," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 113-124, February.
- Azusa Itoh & Makoto Tawada, 2003. "Environment, trade and the welfare gains from the transfer of pollution abatement technology," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 519-534, November.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Policy and Product Differentiations Encourage the International Transfer of Environmental Technologies," MPRA Paper 6334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2007.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Pennings, Enrico, 2006. "Tariffs, licensing and market structure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1699-1707, October.
- Yasuhiro Takarada, 2005. "Transboundary Pollution and the Welfare Effects of Technology Transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 251-275, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2011. "Does free trade promote environmental technology transfer?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 159-190, October.
- Takao Asano & Noriaki Matsushima, 2014. "Environmental regulation and technology transfers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 889-904, August.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2010. "Policy-Induced Environmental Technology Transfer," Discussion Papers 1008, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Akira Miyaoka, 2014. "Environmental Technology Transfer in a Cournot Duopoly: The Case of Fixed-Fee Licensing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Akira Miyaoka, 2014. "Environmental technology transfer in a Cournot duopoly: the case of fixed-fee licensing," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2253-2266.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental technology transfer; Free trade; Tariff protection; Licensing;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-05-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .