Integration with the Global Economy: The Case of Turkish Automobile and Consumer Electronics Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taymaz, Erol & Yilmaz, Kamil, 2006. "Productivity and Trade Orientation: Turkish Manufacturing Industry Before and After the Customs Union," MPRA Paper 58843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Togan, Sübidey, 1997. "Opening up the Turkish Economy in the Context of the Customs Union with EU," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 12, pages 157-179.
- Fikret Senses & Erol Taymaz, 2003. "Unutulan bir toplumsal amaç: Sanayilesme ne oluyor? Ne olmali?," ERC Working Papers 0301, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yılmaz Kılıçaslan & Robin C. Sickles & Aliye Atay Kayış & Yeşim Üçdoğruk Gürel, 2017.
"Impact of ICT on the productivity of the firm: evidence from Turkish manufacturing,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, pages 277-289.
- Kayis, Aliye Atay & Gurel, Yesim Ucdogruk & Kilicaslan, Yilmaz & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "Impact of ICT on the Productivity of the Firm: Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing," Working Papers 15-017, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Caglayan, Mustafa & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2010.
"Parliamentary election cycles and the Turkish banking sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2709-2719, November.
- Christopher Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Parliamentary Election Cycles and the Turkish Banking Sector," Working Papers 2009/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2010. "Parliamentary Election Cycles and the Turkish Banking Sector," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 002, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Parliamentary Election Cycles and the Turkish Banking Sector," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 705, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 May 2010.
- Seref Saygili & Cengiz Cihan & Cihan Yalcin & Turknur Hamsici, 2010. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiin Ithalat Yapisi," Working Papers 1002, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C., 2011.
"Industrial electricity demand for Turkey: A structural time series analysis,"
Elsevier, pages 426-436.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Industrial Electricity Demand for Turkey: A Structural Time Series Analysis," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 129, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kamil Yilmaz & Umit Izmen, 2009. "Turkey's Recent Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Performance," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0902, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2009. "International Business Cycle Spillovers," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0903, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2009.
- Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C., 2011.
"Turkish aggregate electricity demand: An outlook to 2020,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6686-6696.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2011. "Turkish Aggregate Electricity Demand: An Outlook to 2020," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 132, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Taking Stock: The Customs Union between Turkey and the EU Fifteen Years Later," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1023, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic policies; automobile industry; consumer electronics industry; political elites; political reforms.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .