Determinants of borrowers' default in P2P lending under consideration of the loan risk class
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freedman, Seth & Jin, Ginger Zhe, 2017.
"The information value of online social networks: Lessons from peer-to-peer lending,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 185-222.
- Seth Freedman & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2014. "The Information Value of Online Social Networks: Lessons from Peer-to-Peer Lending," NBER Working Papers 19820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Nowak & Amanda Ross & Christopher Yencha, 2015. "Small Business Borrowing and Peer-to-Peer Lending: Evidence from Lending Club," Working Papers 15-28, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto & Luz López-Palacios, 2015. "Determinants of Default in P2P Lending," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(10), pages 1-22, October.
- Riza Emekter & Yanbin Tu & Benjamas Jirasakuldech & Min Lu, 2015. "Evaluating credit risk and loan performance in online Peer-to-Peer (P2P) lending," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 54-70, January.
- Mingfeng Lin & Nagpurnanand R. Prabhala & Siva Viswanathan, 2013. "Judging Borrowers by the Company They Keep: Friendship Networks and Information Asymmetry in Online Peer-to-Peer Lending," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 17-35, August.
- Juanjuan Zhang & Peng Liu, 2012. "Rational Herding in Microloan Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 892-912, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeujun Yoon & Yu Li & Yan Feng, 2019. "Factors affecting platform default risk in online peer-to-peer (P2P) lending business: an empirical study using Chinese online P2P platform data," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 131-158, March.
More about this item
Keywordscrowdfunding; peer-to-peer lending; P2P; credit grade; FICO score; default risk;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2017-01-01 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-01-01 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2016-023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.