Corporate Governance Networks in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Yurtoglu, 2000. "Ownership, Control and Performance of Turkish Listed Firms," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 193-222, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miron Vasile-Cristian-Ioachim, 2015. "Social Responsability And Corporate Governance In Evaluating The Performance Of Economic Entities," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 151-159, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Networks;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-06-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2009-06-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:izm:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ayla Ogus Binatli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deieutr.html .