The ABCs of Nonfinancial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nisticò, Sergio & Bevilacqua, Mirko, 2013. "Notional defined contribution (NDC) pension schemes and income patterns," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-24.
- Fornero, Elsa & Lo Prete, Anna, 2017.
"Voting in the Aftermath of a Pension Reform: The Role of Financial Literacy,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201723, University of Turin.
- Anna Lo Prete & Elsa Fornero, 2018. "“Voting in the aftermath of a pension reform: the role of financial literacy”," CeRP Working Papers 171, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Bernd Genser & Robert Holzmann, 2016. "The Taxation of Internationally Portable Pensions: An Introduction to Fiscal Issues and Policy Options," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(1), pages 24-29, 05.
- Robert Holzmann & Edward Palmer, 2006. "Pension Reform : Issues and Prospects for Non-Financial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6983, July.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:14:y:2016:i:1:p:19204327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, July.
- Bernd Genser & Robert Holzmann, 2016. "The Taxation of Internationally Portable Pensions: Fiscal Issues and Policy Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 5702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fox, Louise & Palmer, Edward, 1999. "Latvian pension reform," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20850, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordssystemic pension reform; unfunded; individual accounts; Sweden;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-08-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGE-2017-08-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-08-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.