The ABCs of Nonfinancial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nisticò, Sergio & Bevilacqua, Mirko, 2013. "Notional defined contribution (NDC) pension schemes and income patterns," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-24.
- Fornero, Elsa & Lo Prete, Anna, 2017.
"Voting in the Aftermath of a Pension Reform: The Role of Financial Literacy,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201723, University of Turin.
- Anna Lo Prete & Elsa Fornero, 2018. "“Voting in the aftermath of a pension reform: the role of financial literacy”," CeRP Working Papers 171, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Bernd Genser & Robert Holzmann, 2016. "The Taxation of Internationally Portable Pensions: An Introduction to Fiscal Issues and Policy Options," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(1), pages 24-29, 05.
- Robert Holzmann & Edward Palmer, 2006. "Pension Reform : Issues and Prospects for Non-Financial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6983, October.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:14:y:2016:i:1:p:19204327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, October.
- Bernd Genser & Robert Holzmann, 2016. "The Taxation of Internationally Portable Pensions: Fiscal Issues and Policy Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 5702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fox, Louise & Palmer, Edward, 1999. "Latvian pension reform," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20850, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Jousten, Alain, 2010. "Addressing the Legacy Costs in an NDC Reform: Conceptualization, Measurement, Financing," IZA Discussion Papers 5296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Manuel Ventura-Marco & Juan Manuel Pérez-Salamero González, 2018. "Actuarial accounting for a notional defined contribution scheme combining retirement and longterm care benefits," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
Keywordssystemic pension reform; unfunded; individual accounts; Sweden;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-08-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGE-2017-08-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-08-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .