Report NEP-AGE-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holzmann, Robert, 2017. "The ABCs of Nonfinancial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes," IZA Policy Papers 130, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christl, Michael & Kucsera, Dénes, 2016. "Actuarial neutrality and financial incentives for early retirement in the Austrian pension system," Working Papers 01, Agenda Austria.
- Akira Kamiguchi & Toshiki Tamai, 2017. "Public Investment and Golden Rule of Public Finance in an Overlapping Generations Model," KIER Working Papers 971, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- FUKUMURA Koichi & NAGAMACHI Kohei & SATO Yasuhiro & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2017. "Demographics, Immigration, and Market Size," Discussion papers 17103, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chae, Seyoung & Heshmati, Almas, 2017. "The Effects of Lifetime Work Experience on Incidence and Severity of Elderly Poverty in Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 10909, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).