China's High Saving Puzzle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Tao Yang, 2012.
"Aggregate Savings and External Imbalances in China,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 125-146, Fall.
- Yang, Dennis T., 2012. "Aggregate Savings and External Imbalances in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2012.
"Why Are Saving Rates So High in China?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capitalizing China, pages 249-278
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2010. "Why are Saving Rates so High in China?," Working Papers 312010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yang, Dennis T. & Zhang, Junsen & Zhou, Shaojie, 2011. "Why Are Saving Rates So High in China?," IZA Discussion Papers 5465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2011. "Why Are Saving Rates so High in China?," NBER Working Papers 16771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gindling,T. H. & Mossaad,Nadwa & Newhouse,David Locke, 2016.
"Earnings premiums and penalties for self-employment and informal employees around the world,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7530, The World Bank.
- Gindling, T. H. & Mossaad, Nadwa & Newhouse, David, 2016. "Earnings Premiums and Penalties for Self-Employment and Informal Employees around the World," IZA Discussion Papers 9723, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barslund, Mikkel & Ludolph, Lars, 2017. "Could the decrease in Belgian government debt-servicing costs offset increased age-related expenditure?," CEPS Papers 12598, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; WTO accession; aggregate savings; current account; income distribution; trade policies;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .