Semiparametric Selection Models with Binary Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roger Klein & Chan Shen & Francis Vella, 2011. "Semiparametric selection models with binary outcomes," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitney K. Newey & Fushing Hsieh & James M. Robins, 2004. "Twicing Kernels and a Small Bias Property of Semiparametric Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 947-962, May.
- Lee, Lung-fei, 1995. "Semiparametric maximum likelihood estimation of polychotomous and sequential choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 381-428, February.
- Azeem M. Shaikh & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2011. "Partial Identification in Triangular Systems of Equations With Binary Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 949-955, May.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Francis Vella, 1998. "Estimating Models with Sample Selection Bias: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 127-169.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Andrew Chesher, 2005.
"Nonparametric Identification under Discrete Variation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(5), pages 1525-1550, September.
- Andrew Chesher, 2003. "Nonparametric identification under discrete variation," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-318, May.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Marcia M. A. Schafgans, 1998. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Intercept of a Sample Selection Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 497-517.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
- Edward Vytlacil & Nese Yildiz, 2007. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in Weakly Separable Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(3), pages 757-779, May.
- Klein, Roger & Shen, Chan, 2010. "Bias Corrections In Testing And Estimating Semiparametric, Single Index Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(06), pages 1683-1718, December.
More about this item
Keywordssample selection; binary outcomes; marginal effects; semiparametric;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .