Bias Corrections In Testing And Estimating Semiparametric, Single Index Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Roger & Shen, Chan & Vella, Francis, 2015. "Estimation of marginal effects in semiparametric selection models with binary outcomes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 82-94.
- Chan Shen & Roger Klein, 2017. "Recursive Differencing: Bias Reduction with Regular Kernels," Departmental Working Papers 201701, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2016.
"Recovering the counterfactual wage distribution with selective return migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-80.
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2012. "Recovering the Counterfactual Wage Distribution with Selective Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Klein & Chan Shen & Francis Vella, 2014. "Semiiparametric Selection Models with Binary Outcomes," Departmental Working Papers 201403, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Jiyon, 2015. "A semiparametric single index model with heterogeneous impacts on an unobserved variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 13-36.
- Roger Klein & Chan Shen & Francis Vella, 2011.
"Semiparametric selection models with binary outcomes,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP30/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Klein, Roger & Shen, Chan & Vella, Francis, 2011. "Semiparametric Selection Models with Binary Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:06:p:1683-1718_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.