Specification Tests for Binery Choice Models Based on Index Quantiles
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Klein & Chan Shen & Francis Vella, 2014. "Semiiparametric Selection Models with Binary Outcomes," Departmental Working Papers 201403, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2010.
"Estimating a class of triangular simultaneous equations models without exclusion restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 154-164, February.
- Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2005. "Estimating a class of triangular simultaneous equations models without exclusion restrictions," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2006. "Estimating a Class of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Exclusion Restrictions," IZA Discussion Papers 2378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2009.
"A semiparametric model for binary response and continuous outcomes under index heteroscedasticity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 735-762.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2006. "A Semiparametric Model for Binary Response and Continuous Outcomes Under Index Heteroscedasticity," IZA Discussion Papers 2383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bellco:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .