Respect as an Incentive
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie Claire Villeval & Tor Eriksson, 2010. "Respect as an incentive," Post-Print halshs-00587481, HAL.
- Tor Eriksson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," Post-Print halshs-00522697, HAL.
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," Working Papers 10-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tor Eriksson & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," Working Papers 1023, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saima Naeem & Asad Zaman, 2013. "For Love or Money? Motivating Workers," Working Papers id:5436, eSocialSciences.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, Kelsey, 2012.
"No margin, no mission? A Field Experiment on Incentives for Pro-Social Tasks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, Kelsy, 2012. "No margin, no mission?: a field experiment on incentives for pro-social tasks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market; experiment; incentives; symbolic rewards; respect;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-10-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-10-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-10-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .