Report NEP-MIC-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loukas Balafoutas & Martin G. Kocher & Louis Putterman & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Equality, Equity and Incentives: An Experiment," Working Papers 2010-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765020457 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers 0133, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4275071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mogstad, Magne & Wiswall, Matthew, 2010. "Linearity in Instrumental Variables Estimation: Problems and Solutions," IZA Discussion Papers 5216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gani Aldashev & Timoteo Carletti & Simone Righi, 2010. "Adaptive Expectations, Confirmatory Bias, and Informational Efficiency," Papers 1009.5075, arXiv.org.
- Harbir Lamba, 2010. "How sensitive are equilibrium pricing models to real-world distortions?," Papers 1010.0027, arXiv.org.
- Clark, Gregory & Cummins, Joe & Smith, Brock, 2010. "The Surprising Wealth of Pre-industrial England," MPRA Paper 25468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Le Grand, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Saving Behaviors," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/134, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Salazar Soares, Vasco & Lima, Antonieta, 2010. "Exchange Market Versus Oil And Gold Prices: An European Approach," Working Papers 13/2010, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- José M. Jiménez Gómez, 2010. "Why people reach intermediate agreements? Axiomatic and strategic justifications," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-29, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Joel E. Cohen, 2010. "Beyond Population: Everyone Counts in Development," Working Papers id:2925, eSocialSciences.
- Dirk Schindler & Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Catalyzers for Social Insurance: Education Subsidies vs. Real Capital Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Laurent Weill, 2010. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power?," Working Papers 548, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2010.
- David Hugh-Jones & Martin A. Leroch, 2010. "Group Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," IZA Discussion Papers 5200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).