Report NEP-MIC-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loukas Balafoutas & Martin G. Kocher & Louis Putterman & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Equality, Equity and Incentives: An Experiment," Working Papers 2010-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5189, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pennings, H.P.G., 2010. "Does Contract Complexity Limit Opportunities? Vertical Organization and Flexibility," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2010-044-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Competition and Welfare Effects of VAT Exemptions," Working Papers 0133, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4275071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mogstad, Magne & Wiswall, Matthew, 2010. "Linearity in Instrumental Variables Estimation: Problems and Solutions," IZA Discussion Papers 5216, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gani Aldashev & Timoteo Carletti & Simone Righi, 2010. "Adaptive Expectations, Confirmatory Bias, and Informational Efficiency," Papers 1009.5075, arXiv.org.
- Harbir Lamba, 2010. "How sensitive are equilibrium pricing models to real-world distortions?," Papers 1010.0027, arXiv.org.
- Clark, Gregory & Cummins, Joe & Smith, Brock, 2010. "The Surprising Wealth of Pre-industrial England," MPRA Paper 25468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Bommier & Arnold Chassagnon & François Le Grand, 2010. "Comparative Risk Aversion: A Formal Approach with Applications to Saving Behaviors," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/134, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Salazar Soares, Vasco & Lima, Antonieta, 2010. "Exchange Market Versus Oil And Gold Prices: An European Approach," Working Papers 13/2010, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- José M. Jiménez Gómez, 2010. "Why people reach intermediate agreements? Axiomatic and strategic justifications," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-29, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Joel E. Cohen, 2010. "Beyond Population: Everyone Counts in Development," Working Papers id:2925, eSocialSciences.
- Dirk Schindler & Hongyan Yang, 2010. "Catalyzers for Social Insurance: Education Subsidies vs. Real Capital Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Laurent Weill, 2010. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power?," Working Papers 548, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- David Hugh-Jones & Martin A. Leroch, 2010. "Group Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peeters, R.J.A.P. & Saran, R.R.S. & Yüksel, A.M., 2016. "Strategic party formation on a circle," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," IZA Discussion Papers 5200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).