Respect as an Incentive
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie Claire Villeval & Tor Eriksson, 2010. "Respect as an incentive," Post-Print halshs-00587481, HAL.
- Tor Eriksson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," Post-Print halshs-00522697, HAL.
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," Working Papers 10-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," IZA Discussion Papers 5200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, Kelsey, 2012.
"No margin, no mission? A Field Experiment on Incentives for Pro-Social Tasks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Jack, Kelsy, 2012. "No margin, no mission?: a field experiment on incentives for pro-social tasks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saima Naeem & Asad Zaman, 2013. "For Love or Money? Motivating Workers," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:90, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRespect; Symbolic rewards; Incentives; Labor market; Experiment;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .