Report NEP-EXP-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Respect as an Incentive," IZA Discussion Papers 5200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Loukas Balafoutas & Martin G. Kocher & Louis Putterman & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Equality, Equity and Incentives: An Experiment," Working Papers 2010-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5206, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Hugh-Jones & Martin A. Leroch, 2010. "Group Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5189, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andreas Leibbrandt & Lauri Sääksvuori, 2010. "More than Words: Communication in Intergroup Conflicts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David Hugh-Jones & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Brothers in Arms: Cooperation in Defence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Olusegun A. Oyediran & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "An experimental test of prejudice about foreign people," ThE Papers 10/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Thomas Epper & Helga Fehr-Duda & Adrian Bruhin, 2010. "Viewing the future through a warped lens: Why uncertainty generates hyperbolic discounting," IEW - Working Papers 510, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez & Melanie Parravano, 2010. "The SGG risk elicitation task:Implementation and results," ThE Papers 10/07, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Working Papers 10-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel, 2010. "The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?," MPRA Paper 25268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine Tucker, 2010. "Social Networks, Personalized Advertising, and Privacy Controls," Working Papers 10-07, NET Institute.
- Santiago Budría & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2010. "When obese people are more patient than non-obese people: a study of post-surgery individuals in a weight loss association," ThE Papers 10/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Thomas Siedler & Bettina Sonnenberg, 2010. "Experiments, Surveys and the Use of Representative Samples as Reference Data," RatSWD Working Papers 146, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," RatSWD Working Papers 139, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
- Simon Gächter, 2010. "(Dis)advantages of student subjects: what is your research question?," RatSWD Working Papers 141, German Data Forum (RatSWD).