(Dis)advantages of student subjects: what is your research question?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Romeu Gordo & Andreas Motel-Klingebiel & Susanne Wurm, 2009.
"SOEP as a Source for Research on Ageing – Issues, Measures and Possibilities for Improvement,"
Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data
83, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Laura Romeu Gordo & Andreas Motel-Klingebiel & Susanne Wurm, 2009. "SOEP as a Source for Research on Ageing: Issues, Measures and Possibilities for Improvement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 173, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas Kruppe & Eva Müller & Laura Wichert & Ralf A. Wilke, 2008.
"On the Definition of Unemployment and its Implementation in Regis-ter Data - The Case of Germany,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 128(3), pages 461-488.
- Kruppe, Thomas & Müller, Eva & Wichert, Laura & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007. "On the Definition of Unemployment and its Implementation in Register Data: The Case of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kruppe, Thomas & Müller, Eva & Wichert, Laura & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007. "On the definition of unemployment and its implementation in register data : the case of Germany," FDZ Methodenreport 200703_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Charles Brown & Greg J. Duncan & Frank P. Stafford, 1996. "Data Watch: The Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 155-168, Spring.
- Christin Schäfer & Jörg-Peter Schräpler & Klaus-Robert Müller & Gert G. Wagner, 2004. "Automatic Identification of Faked and Fraudulent Interviews in Surveys by Two Different Methods," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 441, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jörg-Peter Schräpler & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Individual and Neighborhood Determinants of Survey Nonresponse: An Analysis Based on a New Subsample of the German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP), Microgeographic Characteristics and Survey-Based Intervi," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 288, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frick, Joachim R. & Jenkings, Stephen P. & Lillard, Dean R. & Lipps, Oliver & Wooden, Mark, 2007. "The Cross-National Equivalent File (CNEF) and Its Member Country Household Panel Studies," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 627-654.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Knut Nygaard & Erik Ø. Sørensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2015.
"Social Preferences in the Lab: A Comparison of Students and a Representative Population,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(4), pages 1306-1326, October.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Knut Nygaard & Erik Ã˜. SÃ¸rensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2011. "Social Preferences in the Lab: A Comparison of Students and a Representative Population," CESifo Working Paper Series 3511, CESifo Group Munich.
- Falk, Armin & Meier, Stephan & Zehnder, Christian, 2010.
"Did We Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falk, Armin & Meier, Stephan & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Did We Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 5475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Armin Falk & Stephan Meier & Christian Zehnder, 2010. "Did we Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples," CESifo Working Paper Series 3177, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roland Königsgruber & Stefan Palan, 2015. "Earnings management and participation in accounting standard-setting," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 31-52, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2010-10-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-10-09 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .