Report NEP-NEU-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Simon Gächter, 2010. "(Dis)advantages of student subjects: what is your research question?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 141, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- James P. Smith & John McArdle & Robert Willis, 2010. "Financial Decision Making and Cognition in a Family Context," Working Papers 785, RAND Corporation.
- Heineck, Guido & Wölfel, Oliver, 2010. "Parental Risk Attitudes and Children's Secondary School Track Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 5197, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mintewab Bezabih & Andrea Mannberg & Martine Visser, 2010. "Sexual Risk Taking Among Young Adults in Cape Town: Effects of Expected Health and Income," SALDRU Working Papers 43, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.