Disruption Management for Commercial Aviation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Schaefer & Ellis L. Johnson & Anton J. Kleywegt & George L. Nemhauser, 2005. "Airline Crew Scheduling Under Uncertainty," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 340-348, August.
- Shangyao Yan & Chung-Gee Lin, 1997. "Airline Scheduling for the Temporary Closure of Airports," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 72-82, February.
- Kalyan T. Talluri, 1996. "Swapping Applications in a Daily Airline Fleet Assignment," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 237-248, August.
- Thengvall, Benjamin G. & Yu, Gang & Bard, Jonathan F., 2001. "Multiple fleet aircraft schedule recovery following hub closures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 289-308, May.
- Jay M. Rosenberger & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser, 2003. "Rerouting Aircraft for Airline Recovery," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 408-421, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDisruption Management; ROADEF Challenge 2009; Airline;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2012_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .