Report NEP-TRE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shawn Arita & Sumner La Croix & James Mak, 2012. "How China's Approved Destination Status Policy Spurs and Hinders Chinese Travel Abroad," Working Papers 2012-6R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Oct 2012.
- Wenkai Li & Mark Wallace, 2012. "Disruption Management for Commercial Aviation," Working Papers EMS_2012_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Daniel Albalate & Jordi Perdiguero, 2012. "“Entry Regulation Asymmetries and Gasoline Competition in a Mixed Motorway Network”," IREA Working Papers 201218, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Ejaz Ghani & Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Highway to Success: The Impact of the Golden Quadrilateral Project for the Location and Performance of Indian Manufacturing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-040, Harvard Business School.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Highway to Success: The Impact of the Golden Quadrilateral Project for the Location and Performance of Indian Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 18524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhen Lin & Yijia Wang, 2012. "Competition and Price Discrimination in the Parking Garage Industry," Working Papers 2012-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.