Competing With the Retail Giants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Hicks, 2006.
"Transportation and infrastructure, retail clustering, and local public finance: evidence from Wal-Mart's expansion,"
Regional Economic Development,
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 100-114.
- Hicks, Michael, 2006. "Transportation and Infrastructure, Retail Clustering, and Local Public Finance: Evidence from Wal-Mart's Expansion," MPRA Paper 52, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Stone, Kenneth E., 2012.
"Revisiting Wal-Mart's Impact on Iowa Small Town Retail: Twenty-Five Years Later,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
37646, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stone, Kenneth E. & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2012. "Revisiting Wal-Mart's Impact on Iowa Small Town Retail: Twenty-Five Years Later," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35203, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stone, Kenneth E. & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2012. "Revisiting Wal-Mart's Impact on Iowa Small Town Retail: Twenty-Five Years Later," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35202, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hicks, 2015. "Does Wal-Mart Cause an Increase in Anti-Poverty Expenditures?," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1136-1152, December.
- Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun, 2009. "Demand disruption and coordination of the supply chain with a dominant retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 225-234, August.
- Ting Zhu & Vishal Singh & Anthony Dukes, 2011. "Local competition, entry, and agglomeration," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 129-154, June.
- Michael J. Hicks, 2005. "What Do Quarterly Workforce Dynamics Tell Us About Wal-Mart? Evidence from New Stores in Pennsylvania," Urban/Regional 0511010, EconWPA.
- Orazem, Peter, 2004. "Slow Growth and the Kansas Productivity Puzzle," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12366, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:84-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Hicks, 2005. "The Impact of Wal-Mart on Local Fiscal Health: Evidence from a Panel of Ohio Counties," Public Economics 0511016, EconWPA.
- Hicks, Michael J., 2007. "A Quasi-Experimental Test of Large Retail Store Impacts on Regional Labor Markets: The Case of Cabela's Retail Outlets," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .