Modeling the Effect of Risk on Food Demand and the Implications for Regulation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:hlthec:v:26:y:2017:i:8:p:1067-1086 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lippert, Christian, 2002. "Zur Ã–konomik der KontrollmaÃŸnahmen bei Lebensmitteln und Futtermitteln," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(3).
- van Ravenswaay, Eileen O. & Hoehn, John P., 1997.
"Approaches To Measuring Consumer Benefits From Food Safety,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25941, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Eileen O. VAN RAVENSWAAY & John P. HOEHN, 1997. "Approaches To Measuring Consumer Benefits From Food Safety," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9616, University of Massachusetts.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John, 1997. "Consumer Response to Integrated Pest Management and Organic Agriculture: An Econometric Analysis," P Series 36727, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Oh, Miyoung & Hennessy, David A., 2014. "Upstream and Downstream Strategic Food Safety Interactions," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174105, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rude, James & Meilke, Karl D., 2004. "Developing Policy Relevant Agrifood Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(02), August.
- Oh, Miyoung, 2014. "Three essays on consumer choices on food," ISU General Staff Papers 201401010800005236, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1998. "Mandatory vs. Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety," Research Reports 25188, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Yuqing Zheng & Chen Zhen & Daniel Dench & James M. Nonnemaker, 2017.
"U.S. Demand for Tobacco Products in a System Framework,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 1067-1086, August.
- Zheng, Yuqing & Zhen, Chen & Nonnemaker, James & Dench, Daniel, 2014. "U.S. Demand for Tobacco Products in a System Framework," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174110, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gingrich, Chris Daniel, 1995. "Health uncertainty and food consumption in low-income households in Lima, Peru," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000012053, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ivanek, Renata & Grohn, Yrjo T. & Tauer, Loren W. & Wiedmann, Martin, 2003. "The Cost and Benefit of Listeria Monocytogenes Food Safety Measures," Working Papers 127249, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .