Stochastic Blocking and Core Convergence in Nonconvex Production Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haller, Hans, 1991. "Corporate Production and Shareholder Cooperation under Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 823-842, November.
- Xiong, Siyang & Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2007. "Core equivalence theorem with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 246-270, November.
- Anderson, Robert M, 1978. "An Elementary Core Equivalence Theorem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1483-1487, November.
More about this item
Keywordscore; coalition; production; blocking; core convergence; nonconvexity; stochastic blocking;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.