General Equilibrium with Multi-Member Households and Production
We consider firms and multi-member households operating in a competitive market environment. Households are endowed with resources (commodity bundles) and shares of firm ownership. Household members are characterized by individual preferences, possibly with intra-household consumption externalities. Household decisions adhere to the collective rationality model. Existence of general equilibrium and validity of the first welfare theorem are investigated.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstrasse 5, 81679 Munich|
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2009.
"Bargaining power and equilibrium consumption,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(4), pages 665-690, November.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2005. "Bargaining Power and Equilibrium Consumption," CESifo Working Paper Series 1448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2010. "Club theory and household formation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 715-724, September.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2008. "Club Theory and Household Formation," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-11, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2009. "Club Theory and Household Formation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/110, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Apps,Patricia & Rees,Ray, 2009. "Public Economics and the Household," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521887878, December.
- Apps,Patricia & Rees,Ray, 2009. "Public Economics and the Household," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521716284, December.
- Michele Gori, 2010. "Endogenous household formation and inefficiency in a general equilibrium model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa, revised Oct 2010.
- Michele Gori & Antonio Villanacci, 2011. "A bargaining model in general equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(3), pages 327-375, April.
- Xiong, Siyang & Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2007. "Core equivalence theorem with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 246-270, November.
- Xiong, Siyang & Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2007. "Core Equivalence Theorem with Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12697, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2002. "Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation," Discussion Papers 02-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2003. "Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 953, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donald A. Walker (ed.), 2000. "Equilibrium," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1585.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2001. "Collective Decisions and Competitive Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 347-368. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.