Endogenous household formation and inefficiency in a general equilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2011. "General Equilibrium with Multi-Member Households and Production," CESifo Working Paper Series 3659, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2015.
"Household formation and markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 461-507, August.
- Hans Haller & Hans Gersbach & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," Working Papers e07-37, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 821, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4414, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Equilibrium; Bargaining; Endogenous household formation; Efficiency; Pareto Optimality; Asymmetric Nash bargaining solution.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:flo:wpaper:2010-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michele Gori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.