Emission Trading vs. Rigid Regulations in the Control of Vehicle Emissions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine L. Kling, 1994. "Emission Trading vs. Rigid Regulations in the Control of Vehicle Emissions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(2), pages 174-188.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1994. "Emission Trading vs. Rigid Regulations in the Control of Vehicle Emissions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "Consistency of residential customer response in time-of-use electricity pricing experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-203.
- Tishler, Asher, 1983. "The industrial and commercial demand for electricity under time-of-use pricing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 369-384, December.
- Train, Kenneth E & McFadden, Daniel L & Goett, Andrew A, 1987. "Consumer Attitudes and Voluntary Rate Schedules for Public Utilities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 383-391, August.
- Douglas W. Caves & Joseph A. Herriges & Kathleen A. Kuester, 1989.
"Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-of-Use Rates,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 83-99.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Caves, Douglas W. & Kuester, K. A., 1989. "Load Shifting Under Voluntary Residential Time-Of-Use Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10791, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kohler, Daniel F. & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1984. "Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 141-177.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, L. R. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1984. "The Consistency of the Residential Customer Response in Time-Of-Use Electricity Pricing Experiments," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10798, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Trimble, John, 1984. "Appliance purchase and usage adaptation to a permanent time-of-day electricity rate schedule," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 115-139.
- Park, Rolla Edward & Acton, Jan Paul, 1984. "Large business customer response to time-of-day electricity rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 229-252.
- Douglas W. Caves and Laurits R. Christensen, 1980. "Residential Substitution of Off-peak for Peak Electricity Usage under Time-of-Use Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Aigner, Dennis J. & Leamer, Edward E., 1984. "Estimation of time-of-use pricing response in the absence of experimental data : An application of the methodology of data transferability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 205-227.
- Dennis J. Aigner & Joseph G. Hirschberg, 1985. "Commercial/Industrial Customer Response to Time-Of-Use Electricity Prices: Some Experimental Results," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 341-355, Autumn.
- Aigner, Dennis J & Ghali, Khalifa, 1989. "Self-Selection in the Residential Electricity Time-of-Use Pricing Experiments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(S), pages 131-144, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Schwabe, Kurt A., 2000. "Modeling state-level water quality management: the case of the Neuse River Basin," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 37-62, January.
- Tietenberg, Tom, 1998. "Ethical influences on the evolution of the US tradable permit approach to air pollution control," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 241-257, February.
- Tomohara, Akinori & Xue, Jian, 2009. "Motorcycles retirement program: Choosing the appropriate regulatory framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 126-129.
- Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Secchi, Silvia, 2007. "Cac Versus Incentive-Based Instruments in Agriculture: The Case of the Conservation Reserve Program," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10796, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helfand, Gloria E. & Berck, Peter & Maull, Tim, 2003. "The theory of pollution policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 249-303 Elsevier.
- Kim, Hong Jin & Helfand, Gloria E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1998. "An Economic Analysis Of Ozone Control In California'S San Joaquin Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Speir, Cameron & Stephenson, Kurt & Shabman, Leonard A., 2000. "Command-And-Control Or Effluent Allowance Markets: Roles Of Economic Analysis," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21869, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.