Motivation und Engagement beim OSS-Programmieren- Eine empirische Analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2002. "Some Simple Economics of Open," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 197-234, June.
- James A. Dorn, 2003. "Introduction," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 23(1), pages 1-9, Spring/Su.
- Bitzer, Jurgen & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schroder, Philipp J.H., 2007.
"Intrinsic motivation in open source software development,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 160-169, March.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schröder, Philipp J. H., 2004. "Intrinsic motivation in open source software development," Discussion Papers 2004/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Wolfram Schrettl & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "Intrinsic Motivation in Open Source Software Development," Development and Comp Systems 0505007, EconWPA.
- Egon Franck & Carola Jungwirth, 2002. "Die Governance von Open-Source-Projekten," Working Papers 0009, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Freeman, Richard B, 1997.
"Working for Nothing: The Supply of Volunteer Labor,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 140-166, January.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1996. "Working for Nothing: The Supply of Volunteer Labor," NBER Working Papers 5435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeman, Richard Barry, 1997. "Working for Nothing: The Supply of Volunteer Labor," Scholarly Articles 4632239, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hertel, Guido & Niedner, Sven & Herrmann, Stefanie, 2003. "Motivation of software developers in Open Source projects: an Internet-based survey of contributors to the Linux kernel," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1159-1177, July.
- Egon Franck & Carola Jungwirth, 2002. "Reconciling investors and donators - The governance structure of open source," Working Papers 0008, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Source Software (OSS); Motivationstypologien; Anstrengungsmessung;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:wpaper:0036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBW IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .