Financial Literacy, Financial Behaviour and Individuals’ Over-indebtedness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011.
"Behavioural characteristics and financial distress,"
Working Paper Series
1303, European Central Bank.
- McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "Behavioural Characteristics and Financial Distress," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Yvonne McCarthy, 2011. "Behavioural Characteristics and Financial Distress," BCL working papers 59, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Margarida Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2010. "Financial literacy and portfolio diversification," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 515-528.
- Angela Hung & Andrew Parker & Joanne K. Yoong, 2009. "Defining and Measuring Financial Literacy," Working Papers 708, RAND Corporation.
- Luisa ANDERLONI & Daniela VANDONE, 2010. "Risk of over-indebtedness and behavioural factors," Departmental Working Papers 2010-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2011.
"Financial literacy around the world: an overview,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 497-508, October.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Financial Literacy Around the World: An Overview," CeRP Working Papers 106, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Financial Literacy around the World: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 17107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gathergood, John, 2012.
"Self-control, financial literacy and consumer over-indebtedness,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 590-602.
- John Gathergood, "undated". "Self-Control, Financial Literacy and Consumer Over-Indebtedness," Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christelis, Dimitris & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2010.
"Cognitive abilities and portfolio choice,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 18-38, January.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2006. "Cognitive Abilities and Portfolio Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 5735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2006. "Cognitive Abilities and Portfolio Choice," CSEF Working Papers 157, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2008. "Cognitive abilities and portfolio choice," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/35, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dimitris Christelis & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2008. "Cognitive Abilities and Portfolio Choice," Working Papers 2008_19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bucks, Brian & Pence, Karen, 2008. "Do borrowers know their mortgage terms?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 218-233, September.
- Richard Disney & John Gathergood, "undated". "Financial Literacy ad Indebtedness: New Evidence for UK Consumers," Discussion Papers 11/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Victor Stango & Jonathan Zinman, 2009. "Exponential Growth Bias and Household Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(6), pages 2807-2849, December.
- repec:use:tkiwps:2323 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bajo Emanuele & Barbi Massimiliano & Sandri Sandro, 2015. "Financial Literacy, Households' Investment Behavior, and Risk Propensity," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 157-174, June.
- Azwadi Ali & Mohd Rahman & Alif Bakar, 2015. "Financial Satisfaction and the Influence of Financial Literacy in Malaysia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 137-156, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal Finance; Over-indebtedness; financial behaviour; financial literacy.;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp112013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .