Behavioural Characteristics and Financial Distress
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "Behavioural Characteristics and Financial Distress," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "Behavioural characteristics and financial distress," Working Paper Series 1303, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boheim, Rene & Taylor, Mark P., 2000.
"My Home Was My Castle: Evictions and Repossessions in Britain,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 287-319, December.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2000. "My home was my castle: evictions and repossessions in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Tufano, Peter, 2015.
"Debt literacy, financial experiences, and overindebtedness,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 332-368, October.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Debt Literacy, Financial Experiences, and Overindebtedness," CeRP Working Papers 83, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Tufano, Peter, 2009. "Debt literacy, financial experiences, and overindebtedness," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Debt Literacy, Financial Experiences, and Overindebtedness," NBER Working Papers 14808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Stango & Jonathan Zinman, 2009. "Exponential Growth Bias and Household Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(6), pages 2807-2849, December.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2002. "Wealth Accumulation and the Propensity to Plan," NBER Working Papers 8920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Martin & Graf, Roman, 2013. "Financial Literacy, Household Investment and Household Debt: Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers on Finance 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Elisabeth Beckmann, 2017. "How does foreign currency debt relief affect households’ loan demand? Evidence from the OeNB Euro Survey in CESEE," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-32.
- Caterina Giannetti & Marianna Madia & Luigi Moretti, 2014. "Job insecurity and financial distress," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 219-233, February.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:628-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljms:v3i9p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lunn, Pete, 2012. "Can Policy Improve Our Financial Decision-Making?," Papers EC8, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Elisabete Santos & Margarida Abreu, 2013. "Financial Literacy, Financial Behaviour and Individuals’ Over-indebtedness," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2016.
"Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 628-649, December.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is Financial Fragility a Matter of Illiquidity? An Appraisal for Italian Households," CEIS Research Paper 242, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2012.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is financial fragility a matter of illiquidity? An appraisal for Italian households," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12061, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Biljanovska, Nina & Palligkinis, Spyros, 2014. "Control thyself: Self-control failure and household wealth," SAFE Working Paper Series 69, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Brian Lucey & Charles Larkin, 2012. "Risk Tolerance and Demographic Characteristics: Preliminary Irish Evidence," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp406, IIIS.
- Barbara Cavalletti & Corrado Lagazio & Daniela Vandone & Elena Lagomarsino, 2012. "The role of financial position on consumer indebted-ness. An empirical analysis in Italy," DEP - series of economic working papers 8/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut, 2015.
"Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-16.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk," Working Papers 188, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Piotr Bialowolski & Dorota Weziak-Bialowolska, 2014. "The Index of Household Financial Condition, Combining Subjective and Objective Indicators: An Appraisal of Italian Households," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 365-385, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal Finance; Financial Strain; Debt; Behaviour; Financial Literacy;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-09-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-09-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcl.lu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.