Report NEP-EVO-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2221715 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas A. Rietz & Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2011. "Trust, Reciprocity and Rules," Working Papers 11-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2011. "Preferences for Consistency," CEPR Discussion Papers 8519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Frederico Finan & Laura A. Schechter, 2011. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," NBER Working Papers 17411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Blais & Jean-Benoît Pilet & Karine Van Der Straeten & Jean-François Laslier & Maxime Heroux-Legault, 8/24. "To vote or to abstain? An experimental study or first past the poste and PR elections," Working Papers hal-00616823, HAL.
- Christoph Safferling, 2011. "Social Capital and Online Games," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-32, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2010. "Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states," MPRA Paper 33013, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2011.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:2221355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre, Michel, 2011. "Endogenous categorization and group inequality," MPRA Paper 33239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sakamoto, Norihito, 2011. "No-Envy, Efficiency, and Collective Rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yvonne McCarthy, 2011. "Behavioural Characteristics and Financial Distress," BCL working papers 59, Central Bank of Luxembourg.