Extreme incomes and the estimation of poverty and inequality indicators from EU-SILC
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank A. Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2002. "Welfare Rankings in the Presence of Contaminated Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 1221-1233, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Goedemé & Diego Collado, 2016. "The EU Convergence Machine at Work. To the Benefit of the EU's Poorest Citizens?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 1142-1158, September.
- Tim GoedemÃ© & Lorena Zardo Trindade & Frank Vandenbroucke, 2017. "A Pan-European Perspective on Low-Income Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 1703, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Van Kerm, Philippe & Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2013. "Inequality, growth and mobility: The intertemporal distribution of income in European countries 2003–2007," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 931-939.
- Checchi, Daniele & Peragine, Vito & Serlenga, Laura, 2010.
"Fair and Unfair Income Inequalities in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fair and unfair income inequalities in Europe," Working Papers 174, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fair and unfair income inequalities in Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp06_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, LISER.
- Valentova, Marie, 2007. "Attitudes to Family Policy Arrangements in Relation to Attitudes to Family and division of Labour between Genders," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Stéphane Mussard & Michel Terraza, 2009.
"Décompositions des mesures d'inégalité : le cas des coefficients de Gini et d'entropie,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 75(2), pages 151-181.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Terraza, Michel, 2007. "Décompositions des mesures d’inégalité : le cas des coefficients de Gini et d'entropie," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Stéphane Mussard & Michel Terraza, 2009. "Décompositions des mesures d’inégalité : le cas des coefficients de Gini et d’entropie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2009022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stéphane Mussard & Michel Terraza, 2007. "Décompositions des mesures d'inégalité : le cas des coefficients de Gini et d'entropie," Cahiers de recherche 07-09, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Lilla, Marco, 2007. "Income Inequality and Education Premia," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-11, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Márton Medgyesi, 2014. "Components of income inequality and its change in EU countries, 2004-2010," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/01, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Tim Goedemé, 2013. "How much Confidence can we have in EU-SILC? Complex Sample Designs and the Standard Error of the Europe 2020 Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 89-110, January.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:25:y:2018:i:c:p:36-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voicu, Bogdan & Voicu, Malina & Strapcova, Katarina, 2007. "Engendered housework. A cross-european analysis," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Michał Brzeziński & Krzysztof Kostro, 2010. "Income and consumption inequality in Poland, 1998–2008," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 41(4), pages 45-72.
- Mario Holzner, 2012. "The Determinants of Income Polarization on the Household and Country Level across the EU," wiiw Working Papers 93, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fabrizi, Enrico & Trivisano, Carlo, 2016. "Small area estimation of the Gini concentration coefficient," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 223-234.
- Kankarash, Milosh & Moors, Guy, 2007. "Heterogeneity in solidarity attitudes in Europe. Insights from a multiple-group latent-class factor approach," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-06, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD, revised Jun 2007.
More about this item
Keywordssocial indicators ; poverty and inequality ; extreme incomes ; parametric tail ; EU-SILC;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-03-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2007-03-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2007-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.