Spatial Valuation of forests’ environmental assets: an application to andalusian silvopastoral farms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paola Ovando & Alejandro Caparrós & Luis Diaz-Balteiro & María Pasalodos & Santiago Beguería & Jose L. Oviedo & Gregorio Montero & Pablo Campos, 2017. "Spatial Valuation of Forests’ Environmental Assets: An Application to Andalusian Silvopastoral Farms," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(1), pages 87-108.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn, 2003. "An Optimal Control Model of Forest Carbon Sequestration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 448-457.
- Philip W. Gassman & Manuel R. Reyes & Colleen H. Green & Jeffrey G. Arnold, 2007. "Soil and Water Assessment Tool: Historical Development, Applications, and Future Research Directions, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp443, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Carl Obst & Michael Vardon, 2014. "Recording environmental assets in the national accounts," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 126-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:140-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Campos & Alejandro Caparrós & José L. Oviedo & Paola Ovando & Begoña Álvarez-Farizo & Luis Díaz-Balteiro & Juan Carranza & Santiago Beguería & Mario Díaz & A. Casimiro Herruzo & Fernando Martíne, 2017. "Bridging the gap between national and ecosystem accounting," Working Papers 1704, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
More about this item
Keywordsecosystem services; natural capital; forest conservation; silvicultural models; Mediterranean forest;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipp:wpaper:1505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adelheid Holl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ippcses.html .