Spatial Valuation of forests’ environmental assets: an application to andalusian silvopastoral farms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paola Ovando & Alejandro Caparrós & Luis Diaz-Balteiro & María Pasalodos & Santiago Beguería & Jose L. Oviedo & Gregorio Montero & Pablo Campos, 2017. "Spatial Valuation of Forests’ Environmental Assets: An Application to Andalusian Silvopastoral Farms," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(1), pages 87-108.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn, 2003. "An Optimal Control Model of Forest Carbon Sequestration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 448-457.
- Philip W. Gassman & Manuel R. Reyes & Colleen H. Green & Jeffrey G. Arnold, 2007. "Soil and Water Assessment Tool: Historical Development, Applications, and Future Research Directions, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp443, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Carl Obst & Michael Vardon, 2014. "Recording environmental assets in the national accounts," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 126-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:140-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Campos & Alejandro Caparrós & José L. Oviedo & Paola Ovando & Begoña Álvarez-Farizo & Luis Díaz-Balteiro & Juan Carranza & Santiago Beguería & Mario Díaz & A. Casimiro Herruzo & Fernando Martíne, 2017. "Bridging the gap between national and ecosystem accounting," Working Papers 1704, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
More about this item
Keywordsecosystem services; natural capital; forest conservation; silvicultural models; Mediterranean forest;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-12-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipp:wpaper:1505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adelheid Holl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ippcses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.