La valoraciÃ³n de arbolado en EspaÃ±a. Una revisiÃ³n
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Caparrós & Emilio Cerdá & Paola Ovando & Pablo Campos, 2010.
"Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-scenic Values,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 49-72.
- A. Caparrós & E. Cerdá & P. Ovando & P. Campos, 2007. "Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-Scenic Values," Working Papers 2007.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Campos, Pablo & Caparros, Alejandro, 2006. "Social and private total Hicksian incomes of multiple use forests in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 545-557, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTrees; forest; fruit; ornamental; appraisal; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q10; Q51; Q57; L73;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:earnsa:124860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.