La multicanalité et son impact sur le territoire: L’exemple de l'assurance en France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonja Gensler & Peter Verhoef & Martin Böhm, 2012. "Understanding consumers’ multichannel choices across the different stages of the buying process," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 987-1003, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-606 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-432 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsassurance; multicanal; agences; digital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .