Report NEP-IAS-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2014. "Impact Evaluation of Health Insurance for Children: Evidence from a Developing Country," Working Papers 2014-180, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sun, Stephen Teng & Yannelis, Constantine, 2013. "Quantifying the Premium Externality of the Uninsured," MPRA Paper 54638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilaria Dalla Pozza & Lionel Texier, 2014. "La multicanalité et son impact sur le territoire: L’exemple de l'assurance en France," Working Papers 2014-190, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Loïc Berger, 2014. "The Impact of Ambiguity Prudence on Insurance and Prevention," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Baptiste Françon, 2013. "Who turned their back on the SPD? Electoral disaffection with the German Social Democratic Party and the Hartz reforms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Grimm, Michael & Treibich, Carole, 2014. "Why Do Some Motorbike Riders Wear a Helmet and Others Don't? Evidence from Delhi, India," IZA Discussion Papers 8042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arndt R. Reicher & Magdalena Stroka, 2014. "Nursing Home Prices and Quality of Care - Evidence from Administrative Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0470, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jacob Glazer & Thomas McGuire & Julie Shi, 2014. "Risk Adjustment of Health Plan Payments to Correct Inefficient Plan Choice from Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 19998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castiglionesi, Fabio & Feriozzi, Fabio & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Loriana Pelizzon, 2014. "Liquidity coinsurance and bank capital," SAFE Working Paper Series 45, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Jan Baldeaux & Man Chung Fung & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2014. "A Hybrid Model for Pricing and Hedging of Long Dated Bonds," Research Paper Series 343, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, "undated". "Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Papers ETH-RC-14-002, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Duggan & Amanda Starc & Boris Vabson, 2014. "Who Benefits when the Government Pays More? Pass-Through in the Medicare Advantage Program," NBER Working Papers 19989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selim Mankaï & Aymen Belgacem, 2014. "Interactions Between Risk-Taking, Capital, and Reinsurance for Property- Liability Insurance Firms," Working Papers 2014-154, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.