Industrial Policy in Brazil: a Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, 1990. "Government Failures in Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 9-23, Summer.
- Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "Government Interventions and Productivity Growth in Korean ManufacturingIndustries," NBER Working Papers 5060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Ishaq Nadiri, M., 1996.
"Public R&D policies and cost behavior of the US manufacturing industries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 57-81, December.
- Mamuneas, T.P. & Nadiri, M.I., 1993. "Public R&D Policies and Cost Behavior of the U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 93-44, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Theofanis P. Mamuneas & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1995. "Public R&D Policies and Cost Behavior of the US Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 5059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braillard, S. Lael & Verdier, Thierry, 1994. "Lobbying and adjustment in declining industries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 586-595, April.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1995.
"Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(4), pages 887-905, November.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1990. "Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1993. "Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8ss076xw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Developing Countries: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Peterson, 1991. "Technology Policy in Europe: Explaining the Framework Programme and Eureka in Theory and Practice," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 269-290, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Uy, Marilou, 1996. "Financial Markets, Public Policy, and the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 249-276, August.
- Luzio, Eduardo & Greenstein, Shane, 1995. "Measuring the Performance of a Protected Infant Industry: The Case of Brazilian Microcomputers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 622-633, November.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Jorde, Thomas M & Teece, David J, 1990. "Innovation and Cooperation: Implications for Competition and Antitrust," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 75-96, Summer.
- Amsden, Alice H. & Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"The optimal degree of competition and dynamic efficiency in Japan and Korea,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 941-951, April.
- Amsden, Alice & Singh, Ajit, 1993. "The optimal degree of competition and dynamic efficiency in Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 54982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:0074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.