Technology Policy in Europe: Explaining the Framework Programme and Eureka in Theory and Practice
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-9886|
- Cassiman, Bruno, 2000.
"Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 283-314, February.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal R&D Policy with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 1105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 263, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Centre for International Business Strategy Working Papers cibs-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-43, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Duysters, Geert, 2004. "Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-218.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2003. "Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Arne Niemann, 2006. "Explaining visa, asylum and immigration policy Treaty revision: insights from a revised neofunctionalist framework," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0005, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2009. "Location, collocation and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 393-403, March.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Peters, Lois & Groenewegen, Peter & Fiebelkorn, Nico, 1998. "A comparison of networks between industry and public sector research in materials technology and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 255-271, July.
- Edler, Jakob & James, Andrew D., 2015. "Understanding the emergence of new science and technology policies: Policy entrepreneurship, agenda setting and the development of the European Framework Programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 1252-1265.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2002. "Technology and market orientation in company participation in the EU framework programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 437-455, March.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 1998. "The difficulties in assessing the impact of EU framework programmes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 599-610, September.
- Donald Hay, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Brazil: a Framework," Discussion Papers 0074, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:29:y:1991:i:3:p:269-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed