The concentration of income at the top in Brazil, 2006-2014
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pedro Herculano Guimarães Ferreira de Souza & Marcelo Medeiros, 2017. "The concentration of income at the top in Brazil, 2006?2014," One Pager 370, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gobetti, SŽrgio Wulff & Orair, Rodrigo Oct‡vio, 2017.
"Taxation and distribution of income in Brazil: new evidence from personal income tax data,"
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy,
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy (Brazil), vol. 37(2), April-Jun.
- Sérgio Wulff Gobetti & Rodrigo Octávio Orair, 2015. "Taxation and distribution of income in Brazil: new evidence from personal income tax data," One Pager 312, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sérgio Wulff Gobetti & Rodrigo Octávio Orair, 2016. "Taxation and distribution of income in Brazil: new evidence from personal income tax data," Working Papers 136, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares, 2006. "Distribuição de Renda no Brasil de 1976 a 2004 com Ênfase no Período Entre 2001 e 2004," Discussion Papers 1166, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Daniel H. Weinberg, 1999. "Fifty Years of U.S. Income Data from the Current Population Survey: Alternatives, Trends, and Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 18-22, May.
More about this item
Keywordsconcentration; income; top; Brazil; 2006; 2014;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2018-05-21 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.