Distribuição de Renda no Brasil de 1976 a 2004 com Ênfase no Período Entre 2001 e 2004
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raul da Mota Silveira-Neto & Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2012. "Social Programs, Industrial Deconcentration and the Recent Decrease in Regional Income Inequality in Brazil," Chapters, in: Werner Baer (ed.), The Regional Impact of National Policies, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Herculano Guimarães Ferreira de Souza & Marcelo Medeiros, 2017.
"The concentration of income at the top in Brazil, 2006-2014,"
163, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Pedro Herculano Guimarães Ferreira de Souza & Marcelo Medeiros, 2017. "The concentration of income at the top in Brazil, 2006?2014," One Pager 370, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Fabio, Bertranou & Roxana, Maurizio, 2011. "The role of labour market and social protection in reducing inequality and eradicating poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 39843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Silveira Neto & Carlos Azzoni, 2011.
"Non-Spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 453-461.
- Carlos AZZONI & Raul SILVEIRA-NETO, "undated". "Non-spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil," EcoMod2008 23800008, EcoMod.
- Achão, Carla & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2009. "Decomposition analysis of the variations in residential electricity consumption in Brazil for the 1980-2007 period: Measuring the activity, intensity and structure effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5208-5220, December.
- Luis, Beccaria & Roxana, Maurizio & Vazquez, Gustavo, 2014. "Recent changes in wage inequality in Argentina. The role of labor formalization and other factors," MPRA Paper 56701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.