Economía Chilena 1810-1995. Estadísticas Históricas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viviana Salinas, 2011. "Socioeconomic Differences According to Family Arrangements in Chile," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 677-699, October.
- Luca Benati & Robert Lucas, Jr. & Juan Nicolini & Warren Weber, 2016.
"International Evidence on Long Run Money Demand,"
- Benati, Luca & Lucas, Robert E. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Weber, Warren E., 2017. "International Evidence on Long-Run Money Demand," Working Papers 737, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Warren E. Weber & Robert Lucas & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Luca Benati, 2017. "International Evidence on Long Run Money Demand," 2017 Meeting Papers 1154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luca Benati & Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Warren Weber, 2016. "International Evidence on Long Run Money Demand," NBER Working Papers 22475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis A. V. Catão, 2007.
"Sudden Stops and Currency Drops: A Historical Look,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises, pages 243-290
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Catão, 2006. "Sudden Stops and Currency Drops; A Historical Look," IMF Working Papers 06/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2016.
"Systemic And Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 80-114, February.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2014. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 20042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Vega-Garcia, Pablo, 2015. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," MPRA Paper 65996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-Garcia, 2016. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," Working Papers 2016-27, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Benati, Luca & Lucas, Robert E. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Weber, Warren E., 2017. "Online Appendix for: International Evidence on Long-Run Money Demand," Working Papers 738, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- da Rocha, Bruno T. & Solomou, Solomos, 2015.
"The effects of systemic banking crises in the inter-war period,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 35-49.
- Bruno Rocha & Solomos Solomou, 2015. "The Effects of Systemic Banking Crises in the Inter-War Period," CESifo Working Paper Series 5271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno Rocha & Solomos Solomou, 2015. "The Effects Of Systemic Banking Crises In The Inter-War Period," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1503, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Flandreau, Marc & Rezzik, Riad & Zumer, Frédéric, 2008. "Black Man’s Burden: Measured Philanthropy in the British Empire, 1880-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 6811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chumacero Romulo & Fuentes Rodrigo, "undated".
"On the Determinants of the Chilean Economic Growth,"
- Rómulo A. Chumacero & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2002. "On the determinants of the Chilean Economic Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 134, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rómulo Chumacero & Rodrigo Fuentes, 2005. "On the Determinants of Chilean Economic Growth," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 5, pages 163-188 Central Bank of Chile.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2008. "Globalization and the Great Divergence: Terms of Trade Booms and Volatility in the Poor Periphery 1782-1913," Working Papers 08-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Richard Sicotte & Catalina Vizcarra & Kirsten Wandschneider, 2009. "The fiscal impact of the War of the Pacific," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 3(2), pages 97-121, June.
- Rodríguez Weber, Javier, 2015.
"Estimación de desigualdad de ingreso y otras variables relacionadas para Chile entre 1860 y 1970. Metodología y resultados obtenidos
[Income inequality estimates for Chile between 1860 and 1970. Me," MPRA Paper 68400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Rodríguez Weber, 2016. "Estimación de desigualdad de ingreso y otras variables relacionadas para Chile entre 1860 y 1970. Metodología y resultados obtenidos," Documentos de trabajo 44, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2015. "Central Banking in Latin America; From the Gold Standard to the Golden Years," IMF Working Papers 15/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Francis, Joseph A., 2014. "The Periphery’s Terms of Trade in the Nineteenth Century: A Methodological Problem Revisited," MPRA Paper 57934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu & Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2005. "Market Power and Commodity Prices: Brazil, Chile and the United States, 1820s-1930," Textos para discussão 511, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Kevin H. O’Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012.
"The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts,"
0021, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kevin HjortshÃƒÂ¸j O'Rourke & Agustin S. Benetrix & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts," Economics Series Working Papers 617, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marc Badia-Miró, 2015. "The evolution of the location of economic activity in Chile in the long run: a paradox of extreme concentration in absence of agglomeration economies," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 42(2 Year 20), pages 143-167, December.
- Antonio Saravia, 2008. "The Chilean agricultural transformation during the second half of the twentieth century: A story of institutional change," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.