A Morse-type index for critical points of vector functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Andersson, Ulf & Pahlberg, Cecilia, 1997. "Subsidiary influence on strategic behaviour in MNCs: an empirical study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 319-334, June.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Fréchet class; positive dependence stochastic ordering; right-tail decreasing (RTI); left-tail decreasing (LTD);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-04-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-04-28 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf0702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .