Rasch Mixture Models for DIF Detection: A Comparison of Old and New Score Specifications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frick, Hannah & Strobl, Carolin & Leisch, Friedrich & Zeileis, Achim, 2012.
"Flexible Rasch Mixture Models with Package psychomix,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i07).
- Hannah Frick & Carolin Strobl & Friedrich Leisch & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Flexible Rasch Mixture Models with Package psychomix," Working Papers 2011-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmixed Rasch model; Rasch mixture model; DIF detection; score distribution;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2013-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .