Small farmers in India: Challenges and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Jha, Awadhesh K. & Tiongco, Marites & Narrod, Clare, 2008. "Improving farm-to-market linkages through contract farming: A case study of smallholder dairying in India," IFPRI discussion papers 814, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sarthak Gaurav & Srijit Mishra, 2011. "Size-class and returns to cultivation in India: A Cold case reopened," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-027, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India,"
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:306-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:01:y:2015:i:02:n:s2382624x15500022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amit KUNDU, 2017.
"National rural employment guarantee programme and marginal farmer households: An assessment,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 306-314, September.
- Kundu, AMIT, 2017. "National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme and Marginal Farmer Households: An Assessment," MPRA Paper 82434, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2017.
- Thapar, Sapan & Sharma, Seema & Verma, Ashu, 2017. "Local community as shareholders in clean energy projects: Innovative strategy for accelerating renewable energy deployment in India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 873-885.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall and marginal farmers; food security; livelihoods; value chains; institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2012-014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .