Employment and Poverty in India: 2000-2005
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamdar, Sangita, 2013. "Socioeconomic Impact of Employment Generation Program on Poor Urban Women," MPRA Paper 48760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- K. Sundaram, 2009.
"Measurement of Employment And Unemployment in India : Some Issues,"
- K Sundaram, 2009. "Measurement Of Employment And Unemployment In India: Some Issues," Working papers 174, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Vinoj Abraham, 2008.
"Employment growth in rural India: Distress driven?,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
404, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Vinoj Abraham, 2009. "Employment Growth in Rural India: Distress Driven?," Working Papers id:1824, eSocialSciences.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2016. "Determinants of employment and unemployment situation in India with Special reference to North Eastern states of India," MPRA Paper 71469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suresh D Tendulkar, 2010. "Labour markets in newly integrating economies such as India and China: are they different?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Globalisation, labour markets and international adjustment - Essays in honour of Palle S Andersen, volume 50, pages 115-128 Bank for International Settlements.
- Pieters, Janneke & Klasen, Stephan, 2011. "Drivers of female labour force participation in urban India during India's Economic Boom," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 65, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Arup Mitra, 2009. "Impact Of Trade On Service Sector Employment In India," Trade Working Papers 22929, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Amrita Chhachhi & Barbara Harriss-White, 2014. "Labour and Petty Production," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(5), pages 981-1000, September.
- Takahiro Ito, 2012. "Improvement of Socio-economic Conditions and Distribution of Consumption Expenditures: Case Study of India's Poverty Decline over Two Decades," IDEC DP2 Series 2-9, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Klasen, Stephan & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Push or Pull? Drivers of Female Labor Force Participation during India's Economic Boom," IZA Discussion Papers 6395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsemployment growth; employment structure; labour productivity; real wages; poverty; working poor and employment quality; rural poverty; urban poverty; self-employed; working poor; Economics; Poverty Studies;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .