Analytical Solution for the Loss Distribution of a Collateralized Loan under a Quadratic Gaussian Default Intensity Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dong-Hyun Ahn & Robert F. Dittmar, 2002. "Quadratic Term Structure Models: Theory and Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 243-288, March.
- Markus Leippold & Liuren Wu, 2003. "Design and Estimation of Quadratic Term Structure Models," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 47-73.
- Markus Leippold & Liuren Wu, 2002. "Design and Estimation of Quadratic Term Structure Models," Finance 0207014, EconWPA.
- Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2003. "Markovian Quadratic Term Structure Models For Risk-free And Defaultable Rates," Finance 0303008, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsdefault intensity; stochastic recovery; quadratic Gaussian; expected loss; measure change;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-01 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2011-10-01 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:11-e-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .