Report NEP-BAN-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Feyen, Erik & Levine, Ross, 2011. "The evolving importance of banks and securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5805, The World Bank.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," NBER Working Papers 17448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 1/09. "Collateral Crises," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-25, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Singer, Dorothe, 2011. "Is small beautiful ? financial structure, size and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5806, The World Bank.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 1/09. "The Role of Default in Macroeconomics," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Awojobi, Omotola & Amel, Roya & Norouzi, Safoura, 2011. "Analysing Risk Management in Banks: Evidence of Bank Efficiency and Macroeconomic Impact," MPRA Paper 33590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2011.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2011. "Do Phoenix miracles exist ? firm-level evidence from financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5799, The World Bank.
- Kosuke Aoki & Kalin Nikolov, 1/09. "Bubbles, Banks, and Financial Stability," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-24, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Alexis Derviz, 2011. "Financial Frictions, Bubbles, and Macroprudential Policies," Working Papers 2011/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Massenot, Baptiste & Straub, Stéphane, 2011. "Informal Sector and Economic Growth: The Supply of Credit Channel," IDEI Working Papers 685, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Gon, Abhishek & Parisi, Antonio, 2011. "Politicians “on board”! Do political connections affect banking activities in Italy?," MPRA Paper 33549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarlin, Peter & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2011. "Mapping the state of financial stability," Working Paper Series 1382, European Central Bank.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2011. "Fertility Responses to Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-11, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2011.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Working Papers 1114, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Satoshi Yamashita & Toshinao Yoshiba, 1/09. "Analytical Solution for the Loss Distribution of a Collateralized Loan under a Quadratic Gaussian Default Intensity Process," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Item repec:cuf:wpaper:515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taufemback, Cleiton & Da Silva, Sergio, 2011. "Queuing theory applied to the optimal management of bank excess reserves," MPRA Paper 33529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Planchet & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 7/04. "Model Risk And Determination Of Solvency Capital In The Solvency 2 Framework," Post-Print hal-00625709, HAL.