Development strategies and the rural poor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saith, A., 1983. "Development and distribution : a critique of the cross-country U-hypothesis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18763, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S. & Carter, Nicholas G. & Chenery, Hollis B., 1979. "Growth and poverty in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 299-341, August.
- Griffin, Keith & Ghose, Ajit Kumar, 1979. "Growth and impoverishment in the rural areas of Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(4-5), pages 361-383.
- Saith, Ashwani, 1983. "Development and distribution : A critique of the cross-country U-hypothesis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 367-382, December.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1988. "Poverty and public policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 539-555, May.
- Bhalla, Surjit S & Glewwe, Paul, 1986. "Growth and Equity in Developing Countries: A Reinterpretation of the Sri Lankan Experience," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 35-63, September.
- Harrison, R. M., 1974.
"Chayanov and the Economics of the Russian Peasantry,"
Economic Research Papers
268947, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Harrison, R. M, 1974. "Chayanov and the Economics of the Russian Peasantry," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 055, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ellman, Michael, 1975. "Did the Agricultural Surplus Provide the Resources for the Increase in Investment in the U SSR During the First Five Year Plan?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 844-863, December.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S., 1976. "Inequality, poverty and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 307-342, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cramton, Peter C & Tracy, Joseph S, 1994. "Wage Bargaining with Time-Varying Threats," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 594-617, October.
- Harrison, Alan & Stewart, Mark, 1994. "Is Strike Behavior Cyclical?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 524-553, October.
- Cramton, Peter C & Tracy, Joseph S, 1994. "The Determinants of U.S. Labor Disputes," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 180-209, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWEP pub; development policy; rural area; poverty; developing countries; trend; projection; industrialization; economic growth; agricultural development; economic policy; bibliography; statistical table; pub PME; politique de développement; zone rurale; pauvreté; pays en développement; tendance; projection; industrialisation; croissance économique; développement agricole; politique économique; bibliographie; tableau statistique; pub PME; política de desarrollo; zona rural; pobreza; países en desarrollo; tendencia; proyección; industrialización; crecimiento económico; desarrollo agrícola; política económica; bibliografía; cuadros estadísticos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992657293402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.